Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Making Owls

We made owls.

I made it all by myself.


Me sewing the body.

Me sewing the tummy.

Its almost done.


Yea!

10 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job on your owl Fauna. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did SUPER, Fauna! Wait until Sunny check it out. She actually wanted to get some pink and white and brown felt to make something for your mommy to thank her. But I wasn't feeling good and can't take her felt shopping. Probably next week.

    She is so cute. I love how she is pink and she winks. I love to wink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I like your owl. It is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Owl is beautiful! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible work! I love it and want one of my very own!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your owl is lovely. It must be so rewarding to be able to make your own animals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so impressed Fauna, just wait until Natalie sees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for follow my blog Fauna! The title of my blog "Gatto che pesca" in italian means "cat that fish" or something like that; it is what he is supposed to do: to fish in the web interesting places for everybody; but he is too lazy! So I have to do his work!
    Your winky owl is just "bellissimo" (beautiful). Your mom must be so proud of you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't wait for nat to be able to do projects like these! thanks so much fauna! (and maybe when nat is six or seven, you might see her blogging too!)

    ReplyDelete