Araina, great photos and what a lovely little poem. Keep on writing poems!
Amazing owl & lovely poem! I also really like the owl in nest photo. :)
Great job with your sewing and what a wonderful poem!
Excellent poem and delightful owl crafting!! :-) You made me smile today.
I am so glad to know the owl and the bunny found each other again.
Good job Araina!
Araina, great photos and what a lovely little poem. Keep on writing poems!
ReplyDeleteAmazing owl & lovely poem! I also really like the owl in nest photo. :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing owl & lovely poem! I also really like the owl in nest photo. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job with your sewing and what a wonderful poem!
ReplyDeleteExcellent poem and delightful owl crafting!! :-) You made me smile today.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to know the owl and the bunny found each other again.
ReplyDeleteGood job Araina!
ReplyDelete