Hi Fauna! I am a fan of your mom's blog and now yours, too! My daughter has a blog she just started that no one knows about yet, but maybe you would like to have a look and tell us what you think. She is called Miss Kinder in the blog, but her name is really Alice.
Hi Fauna! I am a fan of your mom's blog and now yours, too! My daughter has a blog she just started that no one knows about yet, but maybe you would like to have a look and tell us what you think. She is called Miss Kinder in the blog, but her name is really Alice.
ReplyDeletehttp://web.me.com/peggyandrews/Site/home.html
Beautiful job Fauna! You are really getting to know your way around the computer!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Fauna. Sunny J will love this. She is also having little sniffles.
ReplyDeleteI like it ahh I see a goblind- -natalie
ReplyDelete