Hi Fauna! My name is Sweetie. My mom found your blog and thought I would like to be your friend. I have American Girl dolls, too! I have Julie, Samantha and Kristen. Julie I got new. The others were used but I love them all. I also have WebKinz. Two horses, two fish, and one cat. I added you to my blog list so I can visit again. I hope you will visit me.
Happy birthday! I have Felicity too, but we never got the horse. Wasn't the horse's name Penny? I read the Felicity books when I was eight and loved them!
HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAIRY FAUNA!!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS
JUANITA
Get ready for a new present soon love goose
ReplyDeleteI see a theme here Fauna!
ReplyDeleteI loved horses too when I was young.
There was a bench at the end of my bed and I would line them up every night to look at as I drifted off to sleep.
Oh happy Birthday to you Fauna...what great gifts for a very special girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHi Fauna! My name is Sweetie. My mom found your blog and thought I would like to be your friend. I have American Girl dolls, too! I have Julie, Samantha and Kristen. Julie I got new. The others were used but I love them all. I also have WebKinz. Two horses, two fish, and one cat. I added you to my blog list so I can visit again. I hope you will visit me.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I have Felicity too, but we never got the horse. Wasn't the horse's name Penny? I read the Felicity books when I was eight and loved them!
ReplyDelete