I love it that you call REM one of your favorite bands Fauna! You have such a great taste in music!Love ya lots, Mommy ;P
Great song! I hope you're feeling better soon. :)
i like REM too !! feel better !! ps ... your fairy cottage looks like a great place to play guitar !!
Well, my band were the Beatles! But I promise to make acquaintance with REM! Hope you're feeling better!
hey fauna- i love rem. you play the guitar? you are sooo cool! thanks for this! besos-jane
Wow! I'm jealous. I wish I could play guitar. You seem pretty cool!
What a sweet post! Lovely photos and so much fun watching the video! Thank you for sharing with us :)
Great post, Fauna!! I remember this from Sesame Street! I love REM too!Happy Day! Hope you feel better quick!!
You look so sweet playing guitar! Your guitar looks awesome too. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
great great great post. I love the colors and she loooks like she's ready for a video???
I hope you are feeling better! That is my one of our favorite Sesame Street clips!
You are one talented girl Fauna, with great taste in music. I like your t-shirt very much :)
Hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow! :D
I love it that you call REM one of your favorite bands Fauna! You have such a great taste in music!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots, Mommy ;P
Great song! I hope you're feeling better soon. :)
ReplyDeletei like REM too !! feel better !!
ReplyDeleteps ... your fairy cottage looks like a great place to play guitar !!
Well, my band were the Beatles! But I promise to make acquaintance with REM! Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeletehey fauna- i love rem. you play the guitar? you are sooo cool! thanks for this! besos-jane
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm jealous. I wish I could play guitar. You seem pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! Lovely photos and so much fun watching the video! Thank you for sharing with us :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post, Fauna!! I remember this from Sesame Street! I love REM too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day! Hope you feel better quick!!
You look so sweet playing guitar! Your guitar looks awesome too. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
ReplyDeletegreat great great post. I love the colors and she loooks like she's ready for a video???
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better! That is my one of our favorite Sesame Street clips!
ReplyDeleteYou are one talented girl Fauna, with great taste in music. I like your t-shirt very much :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow! :D
ReplyDelete