We sure did have fun making them! Great post Fauna!love, mommy
They are really cute, Fauna! Very nicely done.
They look like a lot of fun.
You have such a lovely blog!Your monsters are wonderful:)I know my little girl Emmy would love to read your blog!
Fauna I like reading your blog. There is a lot of exciting things to read. I miss you. Hope you remember me from the Acadamy. I hope to start a blog because I have been reading yours. Emily
We sure did have fun making them! Great post Fauna!
ReplyDeletelove, mommy
They are really cute, Fauna! Very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteThey look like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteYour monsters are wonderful:)
I know my little girl Emmy would love to read your blog!
Fauna I like reading your blog. There is a lot of exciting things to read. I miss you. Hope you remember me from the Acadamy. I hope to start a blog because I have been reading yours.
ReplyDeleteEmily